An evening-filling music program by Steef Verwée with images, theater and singing on texts by Hugo Claus, which he wrote when he lived in Nukerke. This show was specially designed for Maarkedal and is highly recommended!
- Patricia Beyens, vocals
- Dr. Françoise Vanhecke, singing
- Steef Verwée, singing and presentation
- Prof. dr. Herman Streulens and the Liliane Soudan Choir
- Eddy Aelbrecht, piano
- Dankaart Elst, cello
- Prof. dr. Herman Streulens plays the 18th-century de la Haye - Van Peteghem organ
- André Appeldoorn, light and sound
- Jan Demets, film 'Molenlandschap'
- Guido Vanderauwera performs an act from the play 'Claus' by Steef Verwée for 'Tinnenpot'