Friday 30 December 2022
These new sounds of the human voice within the context of the role of expressiveness in the musical landscape for the music of our time and its impact on the contemporary artistic platform fit perfectly within this festival with the theme 'The voice' and will certainly fascinate and captivate singers, composers, pedagogues as well as musicologists.
Her scientific research into acoustic, physical and physiological characteristics of inhaling singing compared to normal exhaling singing have led to several scientific publications such as the "Journal of Voice".
February 2nd: Website
Monday 24 October 2022
This two-part evening will be an interregional and cross-border event with two exceptional guests:
- Matthieu Lebrun is a musician based in Bergerac, Dordogne. His singular and adventurous approach is done through several mediums (saxophone, clarinet, rap, synthesizer, field recording, recording of hertzian waves...). For nearly 15 years, he has participated in projects in the field of current, contemporary, improvised and experimental music. He collaborates very regularly with Frédéric Tentelier (La Barque Théâtre) and we could hear him with the Grand Orchester Muzzix in the creation of Radiolarians by composer Michael Pisaro-Liu. He is also a composer.
- Dr. Françoise Vanhecke PhD, soprano, ISFV (inhaling singer), pianist, actress, composer (Irma Bilbao), singing teacher, improviser, soundpainter and researcher covers a very wide repertoire using the widest and most unsuspected possibilities of the voice, she is sought after for her artistic versatility and her personality on stage both in the great classical and romantic works and in the music of today. By working in close collaboration with composers, she has created more than 300 works. Considered one of the best interpreters of contemporary classical music, she is on the bill of major music festivals and theaters around the world. Françoise Vanhecke has recorded for various labels.
Françoise Vanhecke: voice / Sam Bodart: percussion
Matthieu Lebrun: saxes, clarinets / Xtof Bruneel: drums / Philo Lenglet: guitar / Eric Mimosa: Lapsteel
Doors open at 8:00 p.m. Beginning of the concert at 8:30 p.m. The address will be communicated to you after compulsory reservation.
You can bring a drink that you'll want to share. A hat will be circulated for the musicians.
Contact: email@example.com, +33 (0)6 20 43 32 43
Thursday 25 August 2022
Zie ook: Uit in Vlaanderen
Of vind alle info op deze website
A Journey Into The Universe Live concert Elektronische symfonische muziek met zang en filmprojectie. Een reis doorheen het Universum.
Wednesday 24 August 2022
Tuesday 23 August 2022
Friday 09 september 2022 - 17:00h (SOLD OUT)
Opening Majed Saraydeen with reed flute
Francoise Vanhecke with oriental songs
Saterday 10 and Sunday 11 september 2022 - 08:00h (SOLD OUT)
Tour with a salmonboat
and Songs Françoise Vanhecke (BEL)
Monday 22 August 2022
Vorig jaar mochten we Françoise, Alice en Jean al verwelkomen in de kerk van Bodegem tijdens een hartverwarmend concert. Een jaar later keren ze terug, met ook nog dichter Roel Richelieu van Londersele erbij. Musica@Parola!
Ambiance verzekerd… en hier het voorlopige programma (want ze durven ook improviseren en bis-nummers bedenken :-))
Françoise goes Barocco solo
- Giuseppe GIORDANO (1744-1798): Caro mio ben (arietta) – George Frederic HAENDEL (685 – 1759): Lascia ch’io pianga uit de opera Rinaldo
- Giacomo CARISSIMI (1605-1674): Vittoria, mio core (cantata)
- Christoph Willibald von GLUCK (1714-1787): O del mio dolce ardour (aria)
- Claudio Monteverdi (1567-1643): Lasciatemi morire uit opera Ariana
- Giulio CACCINI (1551-1618): Ave Maria
- Francesco DURANTE (1684-1755): Danza, danza, fanciulla gentile (arietta)
Roel Richelieu van Londersele leest voor uit eigen werk en ook Alice Toen zegt gedichten van hem
Back to the future met Jean en Françoise
- Manuel de FALLA (1876-1946): Nana
- Fernando SOR (1778-1836): Cesa de atormentarme // Muchacha, y la verguenza /li>
- Federico Garcia LORCA (1898-1936): Sevillanas del siglo XVIII
- Consuelo VELÀSQUEZ (1924-2005): Besame mucho
- José Maria CANO (°1959): Hijo de la luna
Thursday 30 June 2022
Tuesday 28 June 2022
Saturday 11 June 2022
We have awarded seven grants, two foreign (Belgium and Argentina) and five domestic (one of these is actually both, a concert in New York to be repeated in Tokyo, Japan). One grant is in a disseminated format, and the rest are focused grants.
One concert will initially be streamed online, with subsequent performances being planned. Additionally, some of the other concerts will be either streamed or available later on YouTube and Instagram or other such platforms. All the projects will include open calls for some or all the NYWC composers to be represented.
* Local press
* All winners
* I am happy to announce
Sunday 5 June 2022
A musical journey through space with video and live music.
Artists: Pascal Coppé and Françoise Vanhecke.
Genre: symphonic electro with live vocals.
OC DE VONCKE - Lagaeplein 24 - Heule 8501.
Friday 29 April 2022
Thursday 21 April 2022
Frauenliebe und - Leben, opus 42
regie & concept: Lulu Obermayer
commission & co-production: DE SINGEL co-production Forecast - Skills e.V with support by Stad München
The arrival of Lulu Obermayer is a breath of fresh air in the world of opera and classical music. With her radical interpretations, the young German director challenges the genre’s normative approach. Obermayer knows what she is talking about: she grew up in a context in which opera is ubiquitous. Her name is even derived from the eponymous opera by Alban Berg. For her latest performance, Frauenliebe und -Leben, she takes Robert Schumann’s eponymous song cycle as her starting point. For Obermayer, the stereotypical image of the devoted, faithful 19th-century woman who dedicates her life to the man of the house is the perfect starting point for focusing on a number of issues. The cycle is extended by Obermayer to eight hours, the length of a working day, and the solo voice is obliged to give way to eight female voices. In a musical installation there is reflection on the complexity of being a woman, female love and mothership.
Thursday 10 March 2022
Wednesday 9 March 2022
Stordeur was born in Haine-Saint-Paul. His musical career started in 1977 with a tape composition for the soundtrack to a film on Gordon Matta-Clark titled "Office Baroque", by Eric Convents and Roger Steylaerts.
Later in the 1970s, he participated in the avantgarde music ensemble "Studio voor Experimentele Muziek", founded in Antwerp, Flanders, by Joris De Laet in 1973. S.E.M.'s associate composers in the 1970s included: Dirk Veulemans, Paul Adriaenssens, Karel Goeyvaerts, Lucien Goethals and Serge Verstockt.
Stordeur founded his own electronic music studio "Studio Synthèse" in 1973 in Brussels.
In 2020, the Antenna Fest paid tribute to this forerunner in Belgian and international electronic music. The result of this tribute has now been released in the form of a CD and a digital download.
Artists who once worked with the man have put him in the flowers. as there are Willy Van Buggenhout and Françoise Vanhecke Soprano, Guy Drieghe D.
You can hear the result at the Bandcamp of AntennA.
Released: March 1, 2022.
More on Françoises Inhaling Singing technique: Francoise Vanhecke at TEDxGhent